The next Estates Management Committee meeting will take place at 6pm on Tuesday 3rd September in the Town Council office.
Other scheduled meeting dates: Tuesday 3rd December, Tuesday 4th February 2020, Tuesday 7th April 2020 and Tuesday 2nd June 2020.
The Estates Management Committee has delegated responsibility from the Town Council to manage and maintain:
- Boston Road Cemetery
- the Cemetery Lodge
- the Cemetery Chapel
- the allotments off Churchill Avenue
- the Coronation Walk and Centurion Park Play Areas
- the Town Clock
- Cutting the grass verges (on behalf of LCC)
- Weed treatment of the town (on behalf of LCC)
- St Mary’s Churchyard
- grass cutting in front of the Congregational Chapel
- the Parish Paths (as part of the Parish Path Partnership Agreement)
- two open spaces in the town
- various seats/benches around the town
- three noticeboards
- Pedestrian footbridge to Banovallum Carr
Chairman: Craig Moore
Vice Chairman: Rose Williams
Councillors: Bill Aron, Brian Burbidge and Mark Everton
Press and public are welcome to attend meetings, apart from when confidential items are being discussed. A maximum of 10 minutes is set aside prior to the start of each meeting for comments and questions from the public.