The next Estates Management Committee meeting will take place at 6pm on Tuesday 7th April in the Town Council office.
Other scheduled meeting dates: Tuesday 2nd June 2020.
The Estates Management Committee has delegated responsibility from the Town Council to manage and maintain:
- Boston Road Cemetery
- the Cemetery Lodge
- the Cemetery Chapel
- the allotments off Churchill Avenue
- the Coronation Walk and Centurion Park Play Areas
- the Town Clock
- Cutting the grass verges (on behalf of LCC)
- Weed treatment of the town (on behalf of LCC)
- St Mary’s Churchyard
- grass cutting in front of the Congregational Chapel
- the Parish Paths (as part of the Parish Path Partnership Agreement)
- two open spaces in the town
- various seats/benches around the town
- three noticeboards
- Pedestrian footbridge to Banovallum Carr
Chairman: Craig Moore
Vice Chairman: Brian Burbidge
Councillors: Bill Aron, Mark Everton and Terry Macarthy
Press and public are welcome to attend meetings, apart from when confidential items are being discussed. A maximum of 10 minutes is set aside prior to the start of each meeting for comments and questions from the public.